- 2012 Member of Haruhiko GOTO Laboratory
- 2013 Bachelor of Architecture, Waseda University
- 2015 Master of Architecture, Waseda University
- 201314 Student Project Leader, Joint Research with Kami City, Miyagi Prefecture, Japan
- 2013-14 Manager of Young Scientist's Community “Early Bird Program” , Waseda University
- 2016-17 Project Manager, Joint Research with Taku City, Saga Prefecture, Japan
- 2017- Research Fellow of Japan Society for the Promotion of Science (JSPS)
- 2013 Shun YOSHIE, Haruhiko GOTO and Kiyomasa BABA: “Cities as an Image: Delusional Diversity Seen in Shibuya After the Bubble Burst”. Journal of Lifology, No. 40, pp. 48-49.
- 2015 Shun YOSHIE, Haruhiko GOTO and Shu YAMAMURA: “Spatiotemporal Transformation of Narrations in Housing Advertisements as the Representations of Values of Living Environment within the Tokyo Metropolitan Area”. J. Archit. Plann., AIJ, Vol. 80, No. 716, pp. 2231-2241.
- 2016 Shun YOSHIE and Haruhiko GOTO: “Housing Preference Mechanism within Tokyo Metropolitan Area Based on the Resident's Social Characters and Desires for Living Environment”. J. Archit. Plann., AIJ, Vol. 81, No. 727, pp. 1959-1969.
- 2016 Moe JOI, Haruhiko GOTO and Shun YOSHIE: “Study on Shared Regional Images and Narrative Groups within the Tokyo Shitamachi Area - Focusing on the Shitamachi Image before the Development of the Tokyo Skytree”. Journal of the City Planning Institute of Japan, Vol. 51, No. 3, pp. 1117-1122.
- 2016 Ryo KATO, Haruhiko GOTO and Shun YOSHIE: “The Current Installation and Spacial Characteristics of the "Semi-outdoor Advertisement" - From the Survey of Facades in Ginza Commercial District -” J. Archit. Plann., AIJ, Vol. 81, No. 730, pp. 2741-2751.
- 2017 Shun YOSHIE and Haruhiko GOTO: “Spacial Structure and Transition of the Regional Images within the Tokyo Metropolitan Area in the Era of Urban Core Revival” J. Archit. Plann., AIJ, Vol. 82, No. 738.